Physicsacademyonline.in/Physicsacademyonline.com is the official website of Science Academy Online.
The user of the website (hereinafter referred to as "the User") by clicking ‘Accept’ agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use put forth by the owner of the website (hereinafter referred to as “the Owner”) which are detailed as under:
- The User of the website shall choose the desired lecture from the catalogue available on the website and select the same by clicking on it. Only one lecture may be chosen for viewing at a time
- Upon choosing the desired lecture, the User will be directed to the payments section. The payment may only be made in one of the accepted modes in the payments section. Payments for users outside India may only be made in USD.
- The User shall be entitled to view the chosen lecture for a period of time which is twice the actual duration of the chosen lecture, commencing from the confirmation of receipt of the payment.
- The lecture shall cease to be available for viewing upon expiry of the aforesaid duration. So as to be able to view the lecture beyond the aforesaid duration, the User shall have to reinitiate the selection and payment process. [For example, if a lecture with running time of 30 minutes is chosen and payment made for at 12 noon, the lecture will be available for viewing between 12 noon and 1 pm.]
- There is no limitation on the number of times a particular lecture may be viewed provided payment is made for the same. The User agrees that the Owner is entitled to track the usage and viewing pattern of a particular IP address and to block the usage and viewing of the lectures from a particular IP address if in the opinion of the Owner the same is being used for unauthorised dissemination of the lectures either by way of broadcast or otherwise to persons other than the User.
- The User may only use the requisite internet connection and speed which is required to support the viewing of the lectures on the website. In the event that the User is unable to view the lecture on account of a fault in or inadequacy of the internet connection, the Owner shall not be responsible for the same.
- In the event that the User is unable to view the lecture despite payment being confirmed, the User shall address an email to [email protected] within 24 hours stating the exact problem faced by the User. Upon examination of the issue, the User may be provided the chosen lecture free of any further cost or upon payment of such further amount as may be deemed appropriate in the discretion of the Owner. The User understands that all other conditions of use shall remain the same even in such an event.
- The User agrees and understands that the content on this website is a voluntary online learning aid. The Owner does not provide any certification to the User upon viewing of the desired content. The Owner does not claim to have any affiliations to any University or other recognised educational body in any country.
- The User agrees and understands that the use of the website is governed by the Information Technology Act, 2000 as operating in India. In the event that the actions of the User amount to an offence against the said Act, the User shall be answerable to the laws in India, notwithstanding his/her physical location.
- The User warrants that he/she is not legally prohibited from accessing this website by the laws of his/her country
- The User warrants that the information provided by the User to this website is accurate.
- The User warrants that the Credit card/Debit Card/ bank Account used by the User to make payments on this website is owned by the User or is being used by the User with the express consent of the owner of such Credit Card/Debit Card/Bank Account.
- The User warrants that the content on this website is being used by the User only for personal consumption and shall in no manner be used for further dissemination either by way of broadcast or otherwise.
- The Owner warrants that the information provided by the User to the Owner on the website shall not be used in any other manner except so as to enable use of the website by the User, without express permission in writing. The Owner further warrants that the Banking and financial information provided by the User will not be shared with any person unless so authorised by the User.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The User agrees and understands that the online lectures available on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘the Product’) are the sole and exclusive intellectual property of the Owner.
- The User agrees and understands that by purchasing a Product upon payment of the applicable charges, the User is only entitled to the use of the Product for the limited duration for which the Product is available for viewing.
The User agrees and understands that the downloading, copying, saving on any electronic device or otherwise, recording using an external electronic device or otherwise, printing or any other action which may make the Product available to the User or to any other person beyond the permissible duration of the License for which the User has made payment shall amount to a breach of the limited license to use its Intellectual Property granted by the Owner.
The User agrees and understands that the Product is available exclusively for the personal consumption of the User. In the event that the Product is viewed by any person other than the User, the Owner shall forthwith become entitled to the sum equivalent to the product of the charges paid by the User for the Product and the number of persons found to be unauthorisedly viewing the Product.
- Provided that the Owner shall not under any circumstance be presumed to have waived the aforesaid entitlement unless expressly stated by the Owner in writing The User agrees and understands that the use of the Product in the manner expressly prohibited by Clause 3 and 4 above shall forthwith entitle the Owner, in addition to the remedies available hereunder or in law, to block the usage of any of the Owner’s Products by the User for any duration, notwithstanding that the User may have made any advance payments for the Products.
- The User agrees and understands that the design layout and the content of the website is the exclusive property of the Owner and that any imitation of the same which is permitted or caused by the User shall amount to infringement by the User.
The Terms and conditions contained herein may be amended at the sole discretion of the Owner without prior notice. However, the Owner may run a scroll of an amendment to the Terms and Conditions which may be deemed material on the home screen of the website. The User agrees that it shall be the duty of the User to check the terms and conditions of the website from time to time
- All disputes as defined hereunder shall be resolved by way of Arbitration by a Sole Arbitrator appointed by the Owner and shall be subject only to appropriate Courts of jurisdiction in New Delhi, India.
- The Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996 as operating in India and shall be held at New Delhi, India.
- A dispute shall arise in the event that a non-compliance of these terms is not remedied within fifteen days by the User upon the same being pointed out to the User by the Owner by way of an email addressed to the email address provided by the User.
- In case of a grievance of the User, a dispute in terms of this Clause shall be said to have arisen unless the claim of the User, excluding the claim for unliquidated damages that may be made, exceeds a sum of USD 100,000
- In case of a grievance of the User, a dispute in terms of this Clause shall not be said to have arisen between the User and the Owner unless the grievance of the User is addressed to (email id of Owner) and remains unanswered by the Owner for a period of two months from the date of the email.
- In the event that the Owner responds to the email within two months aforesaid, no dispute shall be deemed to have arisen in case of a grievance of the User if the upon investigation by the Owner, the reason for the grievance is found to be a technical default at the end of the User.
- In case of a grievance of the User against the payment gateway (paypal etc.), no dispute in terms of this clause shall be deemed to have arisen against the Owner.
- Once a dispute has arisen in terms of this clause in case of a grievance of the User, the User shall serve upon the Owner a Notice for appointment of the Arbitrator within 30 days of which, the Owner shall appoint an Arbitrator for resolution of the dispute.
- Any notice under these terms shall be deemed to have been duly served upon the User upon dispatch of the same by the Owner to the email id provided by the User to the Owner on this website.
- A Notice under these terms shall be deemed to have been duly served in the event that it is delivered to the Owner at the following address: E-915, IIIrd Floor, Chittaranjan Park Market-2, New Delhi-110019 India
- The Owner shall not be deemed to have waived any of its statutory or contractual rights under these terms unless the waiver of such rights is conveyed in writing to the User by way of a Notice in terms of these terms.
- The User shall be deemed to have waived any right conferred by these terms if upon the expiry of the period provided for such exercise of rights, the User has failed to exercise the right in accordance with these terms.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of India and the Courts of appropriate jurisdiction in New Delhi, India alone shall have the jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising between the parties.
We are confident of getting your support and appreciation. That will inspire us to add new features to our website, such as question & problem banks, doubt removal sessions etc. Please let me know your feedback
Hearty welcome to Physicsacademyonline.in / PhysicsAcademyOnline.com /PhysicsAcademyOnline.org / PhysicsAcademyOnline.info / PhysicsAcademyOnline.net.